Coronavirus Business operations update:
We are back open again in the Clubhouse with the opportunity to serve you again. We will be taking reservations daily. Please note we will need a reservation for all days and diners.
The Clubhouse hours:
Tuesday thru Saturday 11:00 am till 8:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am till 5:00 pm
The reservations are first come first serve. We will be following all current and new protocols issues by the state of Iowa for Pottawattamie county
SECTION TWO. Pursuant to Iowa Code § 135.144 (3), and in conjunction with the Iowa Department of Public Health, unless otherwise modified by subsequent proclamation or order of the Iowa Department of Public Health, I hereby order that effective at 5:00 a.m. on May 1, 2020 and until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020:
- Restaurants: A restaurant may reopen to serve food and beverages on its premises, but only to the extent that it complies with the following requirements:
(1) Capacity limited: The restaurant must limit the number of customers present at indoor or outdoor spaces to 50% of its normal operating capacity to ensure adequate spacing of groups.
(2) Groups limited: The restaurant must ensure that no group of customers seated together in the restaurant is larger than six people.
(3) Social distancing: The restaurant must ensure at least six feet of physical distance between each group or individual dining alone.
(4) Self-service prohibited: The restaurant must not have any self-service of food or beverages, including buffets or salad bars.
(5) Social distancing, hygiene, and public health measures: The restaurant shall also implement reasonable measures under the circumstances of each restaurant to ensure social distancing of employees and customers, increased hygiene practices, and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 consistent with guidance issued by the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals and the Iowa Department of Public Health.
The Pool is now open from 11am to 8 pm daily.
Times continue to be very busy on the Golf Course side. Remember to make a reservation before showing up at the course. We only have 45 carts so some people may be encouraged to walk or will be asked to wait for a cart if we are busy since most of the golfers have their own cart. We encourage you to please call and request a tee time to ensure that there will be a cart available for you. We are also going to ask that people do not congregate in the pro shop before or after their round.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but at times like this we must all do our part to be safe and well.